Friday, January 25, 2013

Martin Brodeur

This is defiantly my new corner stone to my autograph collection. As I attended the annual Dave And Adam's Card World Black Friday Sale and entered their contest to win some cool prizes. When I received an email mid-December I thought for sure it was just the email giving me my free $10 gift card everyone got just for coming. Instead it was an email telling me I had won probably, if not, the best prize they were giving away. I couldn't believe I actually won the signed Brodeur jersey. I now own a piece of rich memorabilia of the future HHOFer and the goaltender who owns most of the goaltending records, which most appear unbreakable. It is now hanging on my wall in a nice display case away from light where I can see it every time I enter my room. An amazing piece to have in my collection. Brodeur just recently tied another NHL record the other night for most shut outs against a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment