2. Who did you have the most fun playing with? Also who was your favorite line mate?
Ab Demarco Jr. and my favorite defense partner was Tim Horton
3. During you career what goalie did you have a particularly hard Time scoring against?
Seemed like all of them but maybe Tony Esposito Chicago Blackhawkes
4. What is your Number 1 regret, what didn't you accomplish during your career?
Took playing too serious and never had enough fun
They were all heroes to me as I was growing up.
9. If you could meet any hockey player past or present, who would it be?
10. What former teammate/player are you closest to still today?
Larry Carriere my former defense partner with the Sabres
12. Growing up, what was your favorite team?
13. Do you miss playing hockey?
Not at all---toughest job I've ever had by far
14. Do you like being part of the Sabres Alumni?
Proud of the Alumni and so many players that have made a difference in our community.
It was another great interview and we appreciate the interview from Mike Robitaille! Stay tuned for more!